Pop Star Dog’s “Camp Rover” is a great option for those who don’t want their dogs to go to a traditional kennel style boarding facility, or for dogs who simply can’t be boarded due to people or dog re-activity or fearfulness. We have experience with special needs dogs and will do everything we can to make our canine guests feel safe and comfortable.
Situated on 2 acres, your dog will have his or her personal pet condo that is completely insulated with air conditioning/heating and a small yard for potty breaks. During outdoors time, your dog will have open access to the big yard to sniff, run, and play. The condo is 450 feet from the main house, the dogs
We also offer board and train! Whether your dog needs general house manners, crate training, impulse control, leash manners, or help with reactivity, Pop Star Dogs can take the leash. We will go on field trips, use our 2 acre backyard, our house, and any other environment that will help reach our goals. You have an option to see video taped sessions and you will leave with a training plan to keep up the good work. Board and train packages start at $1,000 for a week and includes a consultation and two follow up sessions.
We only use force free, family friendly methods of training, so you can enjoy your time away from home knowing your dog will always feel safe and comfortable! Give us a call to book your dog’s stay today!
Rates: $60 a night for boarding. All inclusive pricing: kongs, chewys, playtime, snacks, and medications are never extra. Bring your dogs food to keep their tummy happy. Your dog will be out of their room 4 times a day with two 30-45 min play sessions. We always say, a tired dog is a happy dog!
Extras: A La Cart pricing. Want your dog to have extra enrichment while they stay with us? Add on an activity, or two, and we will send you a video of your pup having some extra fun!
For an extra $15 (choose one):
- Sniffing games with boxes or hay with scents. Think Nosework or Barnhunt.
- Enrichment Box. treats, balls, or toy. What will be in there? Dogs will have fun unwrapping their enrichment box to see what they get to play with. Think Barkbox.
- Fun training games to tire out their mind.
- Relaxation protocol. If you have a dog that is in need to learn how to settle the relaxation protocol is a good foundation to set you two up for success.
For an extra $30 (choose one):
- Off-site hikes
- Board and train practice sessions: impulse control games, loose leash walking, and recall work.