An alternative to the busy doggy day care for your pup! Pop Star Dog’s doggy day school offers play groups, training, and enrichment for each dog that comes.
It is intimate – we only take four dogs and there are only two experienced handlers.
It is outside – on two acres of grass, no astro-turf or warehouse rooms here. Our program is like kids’ summer camp. We spend our days outside in the sunshine and on grass. When there is inclement weather, the dogs are welcome in our home.
Training happens all day – In addition to two individual sessions a day, we will also train as a group, offer enrichment games, and make sure everyone is having fun during group play. Owners will go home with progress reports, training plans, and next steps.
- 7am – 9am: Dogs will be dropped off and will have group play.
- 9am – 10am: Each dog will have an individual training session. Notes will be provided each day. Behaviors that we will work on are: attention on the handler, recall, settle, targeting, wait, down, leave it, and stay.
- 10am – 11am: Enrichment games like nose works, barn hunt, shaping games, the flirt pole, and more.
- 11am – 1pm: Group play and group training sessions. We will work on recalls, group stays, and impulse control.
- 1pm – 3pm: Each dog will learn how to settle in and nap. Mentally stimulating puzzle toys will be given at this time to help them relax. Each dog will have their own place to nap.
- 3pm – 4pm: Each dog will have another individual training session.
- 4pm – 6pm: Group play and picked up.
Note: Dogs must be people and dog friendly to participate in the program. If your dog is people friendly but not dog friendly and you are in need of a day care, contact us and we can individualize a program for your situation.
- Daily: $45
- Weekly: $210
- Monthly: $800
Email email@example.com to join us!